Claw Fest 2019
Event Details and FAQ
You’re invited, May 23, 2019
1. The whole event is in our neighbourhood, the Selkirk area (Gorge and Jutland)
2. You can park in Legion’s parking lot at 411 Gorge – across road from Carfra Lawton LLP’s offices
3. Walking distance between our office, the dragon boating and dinner venues
4. Park once or not at all because we will provide you a cab home
Dragon Boat event
1. No experience necessary
2. Waivers can be submitted to our firm early or bring the completed waiver with you. Download waiver form here.
3. Training provided prior to race
4. Waivers and life jackets mandatory
5. Wear clothes/shoes that can get wet, but you can go barefoot
6. Change rooms available in our building
7. We will make up teams on site
8. Check out fgpaddle.com for details or call us.
If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact Elaine at 250-381 -7188
We hope you can join us.
Check out the photos from last year’s Claw Fest event here.